Karma is, as everyone knows, is the sum of actions in this or previous birth. Karma determines the fate or destiny of a person. Negative karma brings bad fate whereas positive karma brings good luck / good fate. When a person is facing extreme adversities in life or think is suffering from bad luck or any other difficulties in life like being unemployed, unhealthy, difficult to conceive, burn your bad karma first. Good news is that the more you suffer from difficulties, the faster your bad karma is burning. But, how to burn bad karma even faster to have a peaceful life?
1. Feed birds, ants, dogs every single day.
2. Donate food which is cooked by your own hands to the poor and needy, at least once in a month.
3. Pray and meditate at least an hour every day.
4. Donate money every month to the needy.
6. Before eating, pray to God and thank Him for the food you can eat to keep you healthy, be fit and active and ask Him to bless every living being on the earth with food.
7. Try to bring a smile on a person every day.
8. Invite friends and family for a get together and serve food every month. An unexpected guest during lunch or dinner time is God sent to burn your karma. Hence, feed them wholeheartedly.
9. Chanting “Thiru Neela Kantam” 108 times for 40 days helps burning the karma.
10. Forgive yourself, forgive everyone. The longer you keep that anger in yourself, the harder the karma to burn.
11. India has holy Ganges and several other holy waters available. Dipping in them especially on auspicious days is believed to burn all the karma.
12. Offer a seat to an old lady.
13. Help an old lady to cross the road.
14. Go on a pilgrimage if you have time and energy. Remember, if you take one step towards God, He will make 100 steps to approach you. And if you go on a pilgrimage with Him in your thoughts, God will love to be with you always, helping and guiding and showering you with either worldly or spiritual gifts or whatever you need.
15. If possible, write a holy book or start with a small scripture. Also, write 108 times the Lords name.
16. If you have any art or interest, draw a picture of the God or paint or make even a statue of Him.
17. You can even sponsor a publication of an holy book.
18. Chant “Om Mani Padme Hum”, a Buddhist mantra, a very powerful mantra which I will dedicate another post explaining the significance of the mantra.
19. Spend time and care orphans and elderly people.
20. Pray everyday for a stranger whom you never met and ask the Lord to bless him / her with all the happiness of the life.
As you can notice every positive act you perform intentionally or unintentionally in your life burns bad karma faster. If you are suffering, be happy and smile that your karma is burning, and soon you will be out of this. But do remember, do not bring new bad karma by displaying anger, hatred, jealousy, envy or anything which hurts people.
Good luck with burning all your negative karma and get ready to enjoy your new happy, peaceful, healthy, wealthy life.